Pages

04 March, 2011

it's been... 3 months?

hey blogger! sorry for so-late-first-post. 3 months have passed in 2011, and I  just write my first post hahahaha. sorry.

many things passed in 2011. some were good, some weren't. and I can't tell you one by one here. it will spend so much time for me to write(and for you to read too). there were... Pingkan&Pungky's birthday, Chondro's birthday, turboplast, starjam, many tests, many things happen in school and etc and etc. too many to write down.

but, well, I (still) miss my junior high life. life were easy. eventhou national exam wasn't easy, but life was perfect that time. BUT! yeah. life must go on, baby. I think I've adapt...well enough in my high school. I have friends who understands me (thankyou soooooooooooo much Ghina&Dhisti&Nursya), have freaky-yet-funny-classmates(love you all X5 :*), and I have object21. those people make me want to stay at my (current) second home, 21 High.

I just recieved my report card today, and the results? mmmm... so-so. not an outstanding score, but not a bad one too. things that make me pissed off (until now) is my homeroom teacher's report about me to my mom! OMFG, HOW COULD YOU TOLD MY MOM ABOUT THAT? about my sleeping habit in class? that isn't that important, madam. the most important to you is, my score. if I pass the minimum score, you shouldn't have any problem with me, should you?

mmmm... enough with that. I shouldn't talk more about that. that will make me remember about my mom's speech about my sleeping habit etc etc etc. is that wrong to sleep late? my body have adjusted to the sleeping-time. so, what you could do to me besides keep yell to me so I can go to bed? nothing. you have to be patient with this, momma.

bytheway, I'm in love with Dream High Dramaand the soundtrack! the cast! the story! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT OH MY GODDDDD!!! but that's a pity that the drama has finished on 28 february. I have watched the last episode and......I really hope that the production team will consider about second season, HEHEHEHEHE.

what time is it now? 10.17? OH MY GOD! I have to hide under my blanket so my mom won't give me another speech. byebye and sleepwell ppl.

XOXOXO

-votre chienne :*

No comments:

Post a Comment