Pages

26 May, 2010

CONFESSION

Dedicated for my lovely and beloved Tuyung.. Also all of best friends of mine...

You're a best friend of me. You're the one I always share a story with, you're the one who always cheering me up. You always understand me, forgive me when I made a mistake, even a big mistake. Spending time with all of you is the best present Allah gave to me. I'm glad we've spent so much time together. Thankyou for everything you gave to me, those things are priceless. I can't say a spesific number for all of that because those things can't buy with money. Everytime we spend together was so priceless. Our friendship is mooooooooooore priceless. One sentence I can pick from a bunch of sentences I wanna say to you is... I love you all! :*

Now, I'm not in same school with all of you anymore. I have to accept the truth, and I'll. But... deep inside my heart, I still don't want to accept the truth. Our memories together were too nice to be discontinue. I hope we can continue our friendship together in same school. I know my wish isn't acceptable and too childish, but I always wish we'll continue our friendship in same school.

And... FRAM8RINGANDE... Can we go to same school again? All of us? Pretty please?

I think that's my confession for Tuyung, besties, and FRM8ND :*

A lot of X and a big O for FRM8ND :*

-diandrash

No comments:

Post a Comment