Pages

19 February, 2010

things I currently--and will--do in my 9th grader time

"Alarm Ornate", checked--this event end REALLY success. and I'm soooooo glad for it.
"Outer Space" Art Exhibition, checked--the exhibition just closed a few hours ago, and I thought, this event also end successfully.


Alarm Ornate went very smoothly. as I have said, this event were very successful. art exhibition is also running very smoothly, I'm glad for it. though I am not a core committee, but I enjoyed being a part of them. thankyou for the hardwork everybody!


now, what I'm waiting for - as a 9th-grade student who pursue graduation? pursuing good NEM to get into favorite high school? one thing is certain, it is studied. but, could I do it? I am not a smart person, if being honest, and I'm also not a dilligent person. one is certain, I have many dreams to pursue.


I want to be a student of 8/68/21 high school - and, I hope, within 4 months, my dream will achieved, amin. I wanted to be a book editor - because book is one of my main obsessions in life. I want to be rich - rich in experience, of course. I wanted to write a book - a novel for more appropriate. I wanted to explore the world, being a backpacker and travel around the world. I want to be an accountant. I want out of on science and focus on social subjects. I want to pursuade my dreams one by one.


but ... all these dreams can follow me after I achieved my currently dreams--become one of favorite high school students in Jakarta. now I have to concentration to chase good NEM , to get into a good high school, and achieved my dreams one by one. I hope all my dreams can be achieved, amin.


and... I declare myself as a part of 8 generation of Al-Azhar 12 Islamic JHS. I am proud to be one of Frambringande. I am proud to have taken Al-Azhar 12 Islamic JHS as my junior high school. I am proud to have taken Al-Azhar 12 JHS as a place where I spent 3 years as a student--not a nice one, I guess. And I'll never get bored saying it over and over times. because I was proud to be one of them.


I am also having a wonderful school with my friends. Putri Hanggara Padmi, Chandranita Retna Satuti, Diandara Dwihita Savitri, Pingkan Permata Putri, Pungky Permata Putri, Firsty Luvi, Nizma Anindya Adekita and all my friends who have been supporting me. maybe without you, I could not have survived through my junior high days. I hope I could get the same high school with you all. amin.


oh yes, labschool high school tests that I follow on 14 went pretty well. somehow, I could pass the test. eventhough, I did not prepare ANY prior for the test. but I dont know, I'll make labschool as a place to spend my high school time or not. I can only hope that Allah shows the best way for me.


My post seems too long. well, it's time to say goodbye. I will leave from this blog. at least until April. until I finish my UAN.


thanks've read my blog. I know my blog is very plain, but thank've read.


xoxoxoxoxo,


-diandrakhalishah


(PS: once again, I declare myself as a part of 8 generation of SMPI Al-Azhar 12 Rawamangun. I am proud to be one of Frambringande. I am proud to have taken Al-Azhar 12 JHS as my junior high school. And I'll never get bored saying it over and over times. because I was proud to be one of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment